If you are rejoining after a break, here is some useful information:
We’re still the same Boston Toastmasters you love, still meeting every Tuesday, but we have some new faces in the club and a few changes to be aware of:
- On-site attendance is still closed to guests (including former members) at this point.
- Once you rejoin, you will have the option to verify your vaccination status. After this one-time verification, you will be able to join on-site meetings when you like.
- Right now, most members are attending online. We expect this to gradually change over the year.
With those items in mind, here is how to come back:
- Please attend a meeting online first to see whether the club still feels like a fit. If it doesn’t, we can recommend some alternative clubs to help you get back into Toastmasters.
- Email our VP of membership to request to rejoin. If you have been away for more than 6 months, you’ll need to file a fresh application. The process is similar to when you first joined, but returning members have their $40 new membership fee waived.
- All of your Pathways progress has been saved and will be waiting where you left it.
It’s very special feeling to see old friends come back to the club. We can’t wait to see you again!